On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Suzu Enoshima and illustrated by hey, Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte (Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san), the second promotional video for the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 6, 2023 in Japanand reveals more members of the voice cast, including:
- tomokazu sugita like Baldur Riefenstahl.
- ryota ohsaka like Artur Richter.
Enoshima and Eihi began publishing the light novels through the publishing label Kadokawa Books in April 2019 and the publisher kadokawa The work concluded with the publication of the second volume in August of the same year. A manga adaptation by Rumiwo Sakaki is published through the magazine B’s-LOG Comic since June 2019.
- Tomori Kusunoki like Lieselotte Riefenstahl.
- Yuichi Nakamura Like Siegwald Fitzenhagen.
- Kaito Ishikawa like Aoto Endo.
- kana hanazawa as Shihono Kobayashi.
- miyu tomita like Fiene.
- Fumihiro Yoshimura (Dororo, Gotoubun no Hanayome, Allison to Lillia) is in charge of directing the project in the studios Tezuka Productions.
- Tomoko Konparu (Ao Haru Ride, Kimi ni Todoke, Nana) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Miyuki Katayama (Young Black Jack) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuhiko Saiki, Natsumi Tabuchi, Sayaka Aoki, Junko Nakajima Y Kanade Sakuma They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte
On the outside, the otome villain Liselotte seems disgusting in every way, a purely evil character. However, as revealed in her diary, she has always hidden her pain and her true feelings for Prince Siegward. As she hides it, an evil witch ends up possessing her, resulting in her death, a tragic end for the tsundere villain. This is how the story always goes, a coded ending in the MagiKoi game. Broadcasting club members Aoto Endou and Shihono Kobayashi decide to play this game.
In another universe, Prince Siegward hears their voices, believing him to be a divine revelation from a god and goddess. These voices give him a clue to something he hadn’t noticed before: Liselotte is actually overwhelmingly adorable! In this game there are no restarts, and there is only one chance to change the future of the ill-fated villain. In the years to come, these two entities, who would guide the country to prosperity and greatness, would be known as the commentators Endou and Kobayashi.
Font: comic natalie