The otome isekai Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Last Boss reveals a new trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Sarasa Nagase and illustrated by Mai Murasaki, Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Last Boss wo Katte Mimashita (I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss), a new promotional video for the new story arc was released.
The press release also revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- souma saitou like Zems.
- Tasuku Hatanaka like Augustus.
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga like Walt.
- Chiaki Kobayashi like Kyle.
- Ayana Taketatsu like Serena.
- Rie Murakawa like Rachel.
The series has been broadcast since October 1 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platform Crunchyroll handles its distribution in the West. For its part, Sarasa Nagase publication of the light novels began through the independent site Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2017, and the publisher Kadokawa began its paper publication with illustrations by Mai Murasaki in September 2017.
- Kumiko Habara (100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru, Angolmois: Genkou Kassenki, 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Maho Film.
- Kenta Ihara (Death Parade, Vinland Saga, Zankyou no Terror) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Momoko Makiuchi, Eri Kojima Y Yuuko Ooba They are in charge of character design.
- Natsumi Tabuchi, Hanae Nakamura, Miki Sakurai, Sayaka Aoki, and Kanade Sakuma are composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Last Boss wo Katte Mimashita
A sick young woman has spent most of her life in a hospital room playing otome games to fill her time. However, one day she finds herself in the middle of a scene from one of these games as the villain of the story, Irene Loren D’Autriche. At the banquet to celebrate the end of the academy’s winter term, Irene’s childhood friend and crown prince, Cedric Jeanne Elmeier, publicly annuls his engagement to Irene and announces that he is in love with Lilia Rainworth, the protagonist. feminine of the game
Aware of the tragic future that awaits her and determined to change it, the young woman decides to conquer the final boss of the game, the “Demon King” and Cedric’s stepbrother, Claude Jeanne Elmeier, making him fall in love with her. With time running out, can Irene succeed with her plans, or will she be left tied to the dire end that awaits her?
Font: Comic Natalie