The romance of Natsu e no Tunnel is unleashed with a new trailer
On the official site for the film adaptation of the novel by Mokune-hachi Y Kukka, Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi (The Tunnel to Summer, the Exit of Goodbye), a new promotional video for the project was released. The video shows a fragment of the main musical theme performed by Eill and titled “Finale”, and confirms that the premiere remains scheduled for next September 9 in Japan.
Hachi published the original novel in July 2019, with illustrations by Kukka. The novel got the ninth position in the “Bunkobon Category” of the list Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! 2020published in 2019. The work also inspired a manga adaptation by Koudowhich was published in the magazine Sunday GX from the publisher Shogakukan between July 2020 and November 2021.
- Ouji Suzuka as Kaoru Touno.
- Marie Iitoyo like Anzu Hanashiro.
- Tasuku Hatanaka as Shohei Kaga.
- Arisa Komiya like Koharu Kawasaki.
- Haruka Terui like Hamamoto-sensei.
- Tomohisa Taguchi (Sousei no Onmyouji, Akudama Drive, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World – The Animated Series) is in charge of directing the feature film at the studios CLAP.
- Tomomi Yabuki (Battle Spirits Double Drive, Hayate the Combat Butler! Cuties, Pompo: The Cinéphile) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- harumi (Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu, Piano no Mori, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi
Kaoru Tono heard a rumour: The laws of space and time mean nothing to the Urashima Tunnel. If you find it, go through the tunnel and you’ll find your heart’s desire on the other side…in exchange for years of your own life. The night Kaoru finds herself in front of a tunnel that looks suspiciously like the one described in the rumor, she finds herself thinking about Karen, the sister he lost in an accident five years ago. To Kaoru’s surprise, she has been followed by new transfer student Anzu Hanaki, who promises to help her experiment with the mysterious tunnel, but what does she want from Kaoru in return? And what will he have left to give, after the tunnel has finished him?
Font: Comic Natalie