The romance of Nokemono-tachi no Yoru dates its premiere with a trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by makoto hoshino, Nokemono-tachi no Yoru (The Tale of the Outcasts), the second promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 8, 2023 in Japanand announces the musical themes that include:
- Singer Ayana Taketatsu will perform the opening theme titled “Ashita no Katachiwhile the band Hakubi will perform the closing theme titled “Rewrite”.
The press release also announces new members of the voice cast, including:
- Shunsuke Takeuchi like Dantalion.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Sitri.
Hoshino began publishing the manga through the magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday from the publisher shogakukan, ending it in April 2021 with a total of eight compiled volumes published. The last book was released in conjunction with the seventh in May 2021 in Japan.
- ryouta suzuki like Snow.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Marbas.
- Ayana Taketatsu like Wisteria.
- Yasutaka Yamamoto (Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?, Noblesse, Jitsu wa Watashi wa) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Asahi Production.
- Kenichi Yamashita (Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism, Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?, Jitsu wa Watashi wa) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- oosawa mine (Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja, I★CHU: HALFWAY THROUGH THE IDOL, Given) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Kawaii dake ha Nai Shikimori-san) Y Kana Hashiguchi (Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu, A3! Season Autumn & Winter) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Nokemono-tachi no Yoru
Wisteria is an orphan girl living in a corner of the British Empire at the end of the 19th century. Her life is bleak and bleak, until she meets Marbas, a powerful but equally lonely immortal furry-like being hunted by hunters. Together, Wisteria and Marbas roam the Empire – populated by humans and human-like beasts – in search of a place where they can live together in peace.
Font: comic natalie