The second season of Love Live! Superstar!! announces its premiere date with a new trailer
Through the channel Youtube video for the multimedia franchise of Love Live!, a new promotional video for the second season of the anime was published Love Live! Superstar!!. In the preview it is announced that this sequel has its premiere scheduled for next July 17 on television stations in Japan and also shows us a glimpse of the four new members of the group Liella!.
- Sayuri Sate as Kanon Shibuya.
- Liyu like Tang Keke.
- Nako Misaki as Chisato Arashi.
- Nagisa Aoyama like Ren Hazuki.
- Naomi Payton as Sumire Heanna.
- suzuhara nozomi as Sakurakoji Kinako.
- Yabushima Akane as Yoneme Mei.
- Ookuma Wakana as Wakana Shiki.
- Emori-Aya as Onitsuka Natsumi.
- Takahiko Kyougoku (Ano Hi no Kokoro wo Toraete, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Love Live! School Idol Project) is in charge of directing the project in the studios Sunrise.
- Jukki Hanada (Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, H2O: Footprints in the Sand) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Atsushi Saitō (Black Fox, High School Fleet, Kokoro Yohou) is in charge of character design.
- Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Isekai Cheat Magician, Love Live! School Idol Project) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
The first season of the anime premiered in 2021 and had a total of twelve episodes, while the platform Funimation took care of its distribution in the West. This new project was announced in January 2020 during the event “Love Live! party”.
Synopsis for Love Live! Superstar!!
Everyone has a dream they want to achieve, and the same goes for Kanon Shibuya, who is musically talented. However, due to her stage fright, Kanon doesn’t get into the music program at Yuigaoka Girls’ High School and ends up in the general curriculum instead. Although Kanon makes a conscious decision to quit music altogether, her classmate Tang Keke reignites Kanon’s passion for music with her own: her passion for school idols. Although Keke and Kanon attempt to form a group of school idols, her endeavor meets strong objections from Ren Hazuki, the daughter of the school’s principal.
Still, the girls soon visit the principal, who allows them to create their school idol club on one condition: they must win first place at the Yoyogi School Idol Festival. The resilience of these aspiring idols is put to the test as they take on the challenges thrown their way. Along their journey, the girls make new friends and meet new members who join them to become the dazzling idols that others can only imagine.
Font: Mantan Web