The supernatural Mononogatari dates its premiere with a preview
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by onigunsou, Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari, the main promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 9, 2023 in Japan, and shows a snippet from both the opening theme titled “Koi” and performed by ARCANA PROJECTand the closing theme titled “rebind” and performed by TRUE.
Onigunsou began publishing the manga in May 2014 in the magazine Miracle Jump from the publisher Shueisha. Later, in 2016 the series was transferred to the monthly magazine Ultra Jump. Previously, the author already wrote other works such as -Hitogatana- in 2009, but Mononogatari It is the first to get an anime adaptation.
- Takeo Otsuka as Hyoma Kunato.
- Yuki Takada like Botan Nagatsuki.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi like Nagi.
- Queen Ueda like Yuu.
- Aimi Tanaka like Kagami.
- yoshiki nakajima like suzuri.
- Miyuki Kawashiro like Haori.
- ryuuichi kimura (Otonari ni Ginga, Aikatsu Planet!, Kemono Friends 2) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Bandai Namco Pictureswith the assistance of takahiro okawa.
- keiichirou oochi (Gotoubun no Hanayome, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan, Kanojo mo Kanojo) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Shiori Fujisawa (Aikatsu on Parade!) is in charge of character design, while Yuuka Shiga (Cestvs: The Roman Fighter) is in charge of sub-character design.
- John Kanda Y XELIK They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
When the spirits cross into the human world, they can possess ancient items and take on a physical form: a tsukumogami. Tsukumogami can be gentle, violent, or something in between, so the Saenome clan peacefully helps return them to the spirit world to prevent their destruction.
Hyouma Kunato is a member of the clan, but he is…less than peaceful, as he holds a grudge from when a tsukumogami stole something important from him. Afraid that Hyouma’s brazen anger in dealing with these spirits will lead to supernatural catastrophes, Hyouma’s grandfather sends him to live in Kyoto with Nagatsuki Botan, an unusual young woman who actually lives with the tsukumogami as if they were his family. Can Hyouma learn to control his emotions when dealing with the tsukumogami, or is his own spirit doomed to be possessed by anger forever?
Font: comic natalie