The yuri Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei dates its premiere with a preview
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Piero Karasu and illustrated by yuri kisaragi, Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady), the second promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for the month of January 2023 in Japan, revealing production details and additional voice cast members, including:
- Ai Kakuma as Illya Coral, Anisphia’s personal servant.
- shōgo sakata as Algard von Palletia, Prince of Palletia.
- Hina Yomiya as Lainie Cyan, daughter of the baron who was previously a commoner.
- Yuu Sasahara as Tilty Claret, daughter of the Marquis Claret.
Piero Karasu began publication of the story through the independent site Shousetsuka ni Narou in February 2019, and finished it in June 2020. Later it would begin to publish epilogue chapters between August 2020 and August 2021, while the publisher Kadokawa began its paper publication with illustrations by yuri kisaragi in January 2020. A manga adaptation by the hand of Harutsugu Nadaka It is published from July 2020.
- Manaka Iwami like Euphyllia Magenta.
- Sayaka Senbongi as Anisphia von Palletia.
- Shingo Tamaki (Aho Girl, Ahiru no Sora) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios diomedea.
- wataru watariauthor of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru (Oregairu), is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Naomi Ide (Riddle Story of Devil, Kan Colle, Domestic Girlfriend) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Singer Hanathan will perform the opening theme titled “Arcane Shell”; composed, arranged and written by Vocaloid producer, Doriko.
Synopsis for Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei
Despite her supposed ineptitude with normal magic, Princess Anisphia defies the expectations of the aristocracy by developing “magicology,” a unique magical theory based on memories of her past life. One day, she witnesses the brilliant noblewoman Euphyllia being unfairly stripped of her title as the kingdom’s next monarch. That’s when Anisphia hatches a plan to help Euphyllia get her good name back, which somehow involves them living together and researching magic. Little do these two ladies know, however, that their chance encounter will alter not only their own futures, but those of the kingdom…and the entire world!
Font: Comic Natalie