the japanese portal anime! anime! conducted a survey among its subscription readers with the question: «What is your favorite closing theme of the Summer-2022 season (July-September)?», between August 3 and 10 of this year. The results were shared in a recent press release, which included the following description:
«A month has passed since the start of the Summer-2022 season. Not only the main story, but the musical themes that condense the main theme of the work in one minute and thirty seconds are an important and unique attraction of Japanese animation. The season currently airing has a variety of closing songs, but which one has fans loved the most?».
- twenty. Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru“50 cm”, for Kanna Nakamura.
- 19. Isekai Meikyuu from Harem wo“Shinshi no Torihiki 60-man Narl”, by Taku Yashirou Y Kenta Miyake.
- 18. Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta“Futari Pinocchio”, by Harmoe.
- 17. Cousin Doll“Usu Hanazakura”, by Azumi Waki.
- 16. Tokyo Mew Mew New“Tokimeki☆Ichigo Ichie”, by smewthie.
- fifteen. Dr. Stone: RyuusuYo.
- 14. Kami Kuzu☆Idol“Kimi Kira”, by ZINGS (Fumiya Imai & Shun Horie).
- 13. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou – Meikyuu-hen“Guide”, for Saori Hayami.
- 12.Overlord IV“No Man’s Dawn”, by mayu maeshima.
- eleven. Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou“Endless Embrace”, by MYTH & ROID.
10. Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Dai-2 no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita, “Gohan dayo! Dadadadan!!”, by Sura-chans△
9. Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love ST☆RISH Tours: Tabi no Hajimari, “Journey”, by Mamoru Miyano
8. Kanojo, Okarishimasu 2nd Season, “Ienai feat. asmi”, by MIMiNARI
7. Engage Kiss, “Renai Nou”, by Akari Nanawo
5. Shadows House 2nd Season, “Masquerade”, by ClariS [Empate]
5. Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari, “Kaerimichi no Iro”, Shibuya HAL [Empate]
4. Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season, “Hito Shibai”, by Mai Fuchigami
3. Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season, “Oikakeru Yume no Saki de”, by Nozomi Suzuhara
2. Yofukashi no Uta, “Yofukashi no Uta”, by Creepy Nuts
1. Lycoris Recoil, “Hana no Tou”, by Sayuri
Font: anime! anime!