A press release reported the production of an anime adaptation of the light novels written by Ren Eguchi and illustrated by Dough, Tondemo Skill of Isekai Hourou Meshi (Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill), will have an anime adaptation. The statement confirmed the leak from a few months ago, revealing that the premiere is scheduled for January 2023 in Japan and that the production is carried out by the studios. MAP.
This is the first light novel adaptation project by the studios. MAPWhat’s more, this would be the first isekai-themed anime produced by the studios. It is worth remembering that the fact that a story takes place in another world does not make it “isekai”, since the protagonist must necessarily come from Earth.
Ren Eguchi Y Dough they began publishing the light novels in November 2016 through the publisher overlapwhile a manga adaptation by the hand of K Akagishi is published through the digital service Comic Gardo from the same publisher since March 2017. This is Eguchi’s debut novel, so there are not many references to his previous works.
- yuma uchida as Tsuyoshi Mukouda.
- Satoshi Hino like Fel.
- hina kino like sui.
- Kiyoshi Matsuda (Durarara!!, Banana Fish, IS: Infinite Stratos) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios MAP.
- michiko yokote (Cowboy Bebop, Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan, Masamune-kun no Revenge) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Nao Ootsu (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Youjo Senki, Beastars, Banana Fish) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Masato Kuuda, Kana Utatane, Kuricorder Quartet They are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Isekai Hourou Meshi’s Tondemo Skill Synopsis
Along with three other heroes, 27-year-old Mukouda Tsuyoshi is transported into a fantasy world to rescue a kingdom from a mysterious threat. However, it soon becomes clear that Tsuyoshi has been drawn into the summoning ritual by accident. His only ability happens to be “Food Menu”, which allows him to open an interface where he can buy and obtain supermarket items related to modern Japanese food.
Unceremoniously expelled from the palace, Tsuyoshi strikes out on his own in his new world. However, his ability to create delicious dishes unknown in this world soon pays off, even attracting the legendary wolf Fenrir. Fenrir is so taken with the food that the creature immediately enters into a contract with Tsuyoshi, becoming his familiar. Accompanied by this capricious mythical being, Tsuyoshi takes up a job as a merchant and adventurer, traveling and cooking appetizing meals that never cease to amaze the inhabitants of this world.
Font: Comic Natalie