Trigger Reveals First Trailer for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Anime
During the third day of the event “Geek Week“, the platform Netflix revealed the first promotional video for the anime adaptation of the video game Cyberpunk 2077which will be titled Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next September and that it will have a total of ten episodes.
The synopsis is described as follows:
- The ten-episode series tells the story of a homeless boy trying to survive in a futuristic world obsessed with high technology and body modification. With nothing left to lose, this boy decides to continue living by becoming an edgerunner, a mercenary who is also known as “cyberpunk”.
- Hiroyuki Imaishi (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, kill la kill, Promare) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios triggerwith the assistance of Masahiko Otsuka and creative director Hiromi Wakabayashi.
- Yoh Yoshinari (Little Witch Academia, Brand New Animal) Y Yūto Kaneko They are in charge of character design.
- Yoshiki Usa (SSSS.Gridman, Promare) Y Masahiko Otsuka they are in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- akira yamaoka (Silent Hill) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
About Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action role-playing video game developed and published by CD Projekt Red with the participation of actor Keanu Reeves. The story takes place in Night City, an open world set in the Cyberpunk universe. Players take on the first-person perspective of a customizable mercenary known as V, who can acquire hacking and machinery abilities with melee and ranged combat options. The story follows V’s struggle as he faces a mysterious cybernetic implant that threatens to overwrite his body with the personality and memories of a deceased celebrity that only V perceives; the two must work together if there is any hope of separating the two and saving V’s life. Reeves plays Johnny Silverhand, a cyber celebrity who accompanies V throughout his journey.
Font: dead line
© 2020 CD PROJEKT SA All rights reserved