On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by suzu enoshima and illustrated by Eihi, Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san (Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess), the first promotional video of the project was published. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for January 2023 in Japan, and revealed the voice cast and production team.
Enoshima and Eihi began publishing the light novels through the Kadokawa Books imprint in April 2019 and the publisher Kadokawa he concluded the work with the publication of the second volume in August of the same year. A manga adaptation by Rumiwo Sakaki is published through the magazine B’s-LOG Comic since June 2019, while the publisher Kadokawa publishes the compiled volumes in physical form.
- Tomori Kusunoki as Lieselotte Riefenstahl.
- Yūichi Nakamura Like Siegwald Fitzenhagen.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Aoto Endo.
- Kana Hanazawa like Shihono Kobayashi.
- Miyu Tomita like Fiene.
- Fumihiro Yoshimura (Dororo, Gotoubun no Hanayome, Allison and Lillia) is in charge of directing the project in the studios Tezuka Productions.
- Tomoko Konparu (Ao Haru Ride, Kimi ni Todoke, Nana) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Miyuki Katayama (Young Blackjack) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Tatsuhiko Saiki, Natsumi Tabuchi, Sayaka Aoki, Junko Nakajima Y Kanade Sakuma They are responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san (Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess)
On the outside, the otome villain Liselotte seems disgusting in every way, a purely evil character. However, as revealed in her diary, she has always hidden her grief and her true feelings for Prince Siegward. While she hides it, an evil witch ends up possessing her, resulting in her death, a tragic end for the tsundere villain. This is how the story always goes, an ending encoded in the MagiKoi game. Broadcasting club members Aoto Endou and Shihono Kobayashi decide to play this game.
In another universe, Prince Siegward hears their voices, believing it to be a divine revelation from a god and goddess. These voices hint at something he hadn’t noticed before: Liselotte is actually overwhelmingly adorable! There are no resets in this game, and there is only one chance to change the future of the ill-fated villain. In the years to come, these two entities, who would lead the country to prosperity and greatness, would be known as the commentators Endou and Kobayashi.
Font: Comic Natalie