Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai Reveals September Premiere With New Visual
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by TNSK, Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai (My Master Has No Tail), the second promotional image of the project was published. The press release confirmed that the premiere has been scheduled for next September 30 in Japan, in addition to announcing the voice cast of the project.
For its part, TNSK manga publication began through the magazine Good! Afternoon from the publisher Kodansha in January 2019. The publisher published the seventh compiled volume in January 2022, followed by the eighth in July 2022 in Japan.
- mao ichimichi like Mameda.
- Hibiku Yamamura like bunko.
- lynn as Shirara Tsubaki.
- Takuya Eguchi as Tsubaki Byakudanji.
- Ayumu Murase like Sakujirou.
- Natsuki Aikawa like Omatsu.
- Ikumi Hasegawa like Koito.
- Yūichiro Umehara like Rakuda.
- Hideyo Yamamoto (Strike the Blood, The Prince of Tennis II, Cells at Work! Code Black) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios LIDEN FILMS.
- Touko Machida (Lucky Star, The [email protected]) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts in collaboration with Kei Shimobayashi, aya satsuki Y Yuuho Togashi.
- Ryou Yamauchi (Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai
The fantasy story takes place in Japan’s Taisho era (1912-1926). Follow Mameda, a shape-shifting raccoon girl who dreams of becoming human. Mameda transforms her appearance into a pretty, black-haired human girl and heads to the bustling city of Osaka. However, people soon notice Mameda’s disguise, and a beautiful woman ruthlessly tells the despondent Mameda, “Go back the way you came.” It turns out that this woman, named Bunko, is herself a supernatural creature who has been transformed into a narrator of rakugo (comic tales). Mameda begs Bunko to become her teacher and teach her the ways of playing a human.
Font: Comic Natalie