On the official site for the new anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi, urusei yatsura (Those Obnoxious Aliens), the third promotional video for the project was released. The video introduces new members of the voice cast and previews the new theme songs for the second part of the project, including:
- MAISONdes he will continue to perform both theme songs for the animated franchise. The new opening theme will be titled “Aiwanamchuu feat. Asmi, Surii.while the new ending theme is kept secret until its debut with the episode on January 5th.
New members of the voice cast include:
- Ayahi Takagaki like Ryunosuke.
- Shigeru Chiba as Ryunosuke’s father.
The series premiered during the season of Autumn-2022 (October-December) in Japan and is confirmed with a total of 46 episodes, while the platform HIDIVE is in charge of its distribution in the West. Since its announcement it had already been reported that “will adapt selected stories from the manga and will take place over four quarters or a full year“.
On the other hand, Takahashi published the original manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday from the publisher shogakukan between September 1978 and February 1987, compiling the work in thirty-four volumes. The manga inspired a 195-episode anime adaptation released in October 1981, a series of films, and a series of OVAs.
- Hideya Takahashi (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind) Y Yasuhiro Kimura (2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu) will be in charge of directing the series in the studios david production.
- Yuko Kakihara (Hataraku Saibou) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Naoyuki Asano (Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Masaru Yokoyama (Horimiya, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, 2019’s Fruits Basket) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Urusei Yatsura
There’s not much to write home about about the lascivious Ataru Moroboshi, but his extraordinary bad luck sticks out like horns from an alien’s head. When Earth is threatened by a fleet of alien invaders known as the Oni, Ataru is selected to represent humanity in a duel against one of them. It is a stroke of luck for Ataru that the duel is actually a game of tag, and that his opponent is Lum, daughter of the Oni leader, who puts her personal dignity before victory, as Ataru discovers when he seizes the top. of Lum’s bikini and, with her, of victory.
However, misfortune strikes again when Lum mistakes Ataru’s promise to marry his girlfriend, Shinobu Miyake, for a wish to marry Lum herself, and decides she rather likes the idea. Using her influence as an alien princess, she moves in with him. Forced to deal with the consequences of his womanizing ways, Ataru must balance his crumbling relationship with Shinobu while keeping Lum happy, all while flirting with every woman he meets.
Fountain: comic natalie