On the official site for the anime adaptation of manga written and illustrated by Nanatsu Mukunoki, Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me), a new promotional video for the project was released. The video confirms that the feature film will be titled Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Precious Friends and that its premiere is scheduled for next October 14 in theaters in Japan.
Mukunoki began publication of the manga in the magazine Monthly Comic Yuri Hime from the publisher ichijinsha in November 2016. The play inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by studios Doga Kobounder the direction of Daisuke Hiramaki and scripts written by yuka yamadareleased in January 2019.
- Queen Ueda as Miyako Hoshino.
- Rika Nagae as Hinata Hoshino.
- maria sashide as Hana Shirosaki.
- akari kitou as Noa Himesaka
- Naomi Ozora as Kanon Konomori.
- Hitomi Oowada as Koyori Tanemura.
- Daisuke Hiramaki (Asteroid in Love, Campione!, Selection Project) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Doga Kobo.
- yuka yamada (Ao Haru Ride, Glass no Kantai: La Legende du Vent de l’Univers, Non Non Biyori) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hiromi Nakagawa (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
College student Miyako Hoshino is quite shy around other people. She most of the time spends her time in her room making cosplay outfits. When her fifth grade sister Hinata brings her classmate Hana Shirosaki to her house, Miyako is instantly captivated by her cuteness. Miyako tries to do various things, from making Hana wear cosplay outfits to giving her candy. This gives Hana a bad impression of her at first, but Miyako will do anything to get closer to the angel that has descended upon her.
Font: Official Twitter Account