During the event Aniplex Online Fest 2022 the production of an anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Mashiro, Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (Loving Yamada at Lv999), which is scheduled to premiere in 2023 in Japan. The press release listed that the official English title will be My Love Story With Yamada-kun at Lv999.
Mashiro began publishing the manga through the digital service Ganma! from the publisher Saishinkan in March 2019. The publisher Kadokawa published the fifth compilation volume on April 22, while this is the author’s debut work, so a publication history cannot be established.
- Inori Minase as Akane Kinoshita.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Akito Yamada.
- Morio Asaka (Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, Ore Monogatari!!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios mad house.
- Kunhiko Hamada (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen, Ore Monogatari!!, Chihayafuru) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Synopsis
After her boyfriend cheats on her with another girl he met in the game, Akane Kinoshita learns the hard way that gamer boyfriends can be just as bad as real life ones. As she vents her anger by beating up monsters in a video game, she has a chance encounter with Akito Yamada, a fellow guild member with an afro and a Noh mask. Yamada is unsociable and curt, and he’s not the kind of person who makes Akane fall in love. However, while his game stats may be tops, Yamada is inexperienced in matters of the heart, and against all odds, she finds herself attracted to him. Making new friends along the way, will Akane be able to shake the heart of Yamada, a high school boy at the final boss level?
Font: Comic Natalie