Yojouhan Time Machine Blues Anime Reveals New Trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of Yojouhan Time Machine Blues (Tatami Time Machine Blues), the sequel to Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy), a new promotional video was released showing the main theme song performed by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION and titled “Demachiyanagi Parallel Universe”.
The project includes a version that will be released on September 30 in theaters in Japan, as well as a series of six episodes that will be distributed exclusively this year through the platform Disney Plus, also in Japan. The episodic version of Yojouhan Time Machine Blueswhich is based on the novel written by Tomihiko Y makoto ueda and illustrated by Yusuke Nakamurawill also feature an exclusive story not included in the theatrical version.
the first novel, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy), inspired its own eleven-episode anime adaptation produced by studios mad houseunder the direction of Masaaki Yuasa and scripts written by makoto uedareleased in April 2010. Finally, this new novel was published on July 29, 2020 in Japan and is inspired by the play by makoto ueda, Summer Time Machine Blues. Morimi wrote the novel and Ueda, a close friend of the author, is credited with the original concept.
- Shintarou Asanuma as the protagonist “I (Watashi)”.
- maaya sakamoto like Akashi.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino like Oz.
- Junichi Suwabe like Jougasaki.
- yuko kaida like Hanuki.
- Kazuya Nakai will play Higuchi, replacing the deceased Keiji Fujiwara.
- Shingo Natsume (ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka, Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019), One Punch Man, Sonny Boy), who worked with Masaaki Yuasa in the first production, he is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Science SARU.
- makoto ueda (Penguin Highway, Rilakkuma to Yuuenchi, Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yusuke Nakamura (Atarashii Sekai, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome) is in charge of character design.
Yojouhan Time Machine Blues Synopsis
Yojouhan Time Machine Blues takes place during a sweltering summer day when the protagonist’s “terrible friend” Ozu accidentally drowns the only remote control for his apartment’s air conditioner. As they discuss their situation with Akashi, the protagonist’s raven-haired love interest and a careless student who travels back in time from 25 years in the future, causing the protagonist to borrow her time machine in an effort to wrest control. away from the past before it breaks.
Font: Official Twitter Account
©2021 KADOKAWA All Rights Reserved.