The publisher Shogakukan officially announced that the manga written by Haro Aso and illustrated by Koutarou Takata, Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead (Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto), will have an anime adaptation that It will be released next July in Japan.. Viz Media announced the distribution rights in the West, but has not announced which platforms will broadcast it.
Haro Aso and Koutarou Takata began publishing the manga through the magazine Monthly Sunday Gene-X from the publisher shogakukan in October 2018. The publisher published the twelfth compiled volume on November 17. It should be remembered that the manga is also inspiring a live-action film that will be released through the platform. Netflix globally this year.
- shuichirou umeda will play the protagonist, Akira Tendo.
- Kazuki Kawagoe (Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu., Ikebukuro West Gate Park) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios BUG FILMSwith the assistance of hanako ueda.
- Hiroshi Seko (Jujutsu Kaisen, Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Darling in the Franxx) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kii Tanaka (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Absolute Duo, Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is in charge of character design, while Junpei Fukuchi He is in charge of the design of the zombies.
- makoto miyazaki (One Punch Man, SPY×FAMILY, Fairy Gone) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
In a trash-filled apartment, 24-year-old Akira Tendou watches a zombie movie with lifeless, envious eyes. After spending three hard years in a sweatshop in Japan, his spirit is broken. He doesn’t even have the courage to confess his feelings to Ohtori, his beautiful co-worker. Then one morning, he bumps into his landlord having lunch – who turns out to be another tenant! The whole city is infested with zombies and even though he is running for his life from it, Akira has never felt so alive.
Font: comic natalie